WHEN I GROW UP,.....
Gone are the times in elementally school and lower primary.However,they are the times that i really long for presently.Then,everything seemed so easy going,money-making seemed to be a very easy task nowonder i dint understand why the national banks and other financial bodies dint distribute it free of charge.
Those were the times I admire every being that by chance was my elder.I used to stare at them with a certain sense of admiration because I could imagine what growing up was like.All that I imagined of was how i would look like when i grew up.I could spend time trying to imagine myself in their status being grown ups and at times try to put myself in their shoes so as to deal with issues as a grown up.
Living in a dream is all that I did as a kid as imagining was my core business,imitation being my career.I had taste for class and good things in general nowonder I dreamt the best for me.I remember my childhood ambition.My very first one because I have had a series of them to date.I hope that the one that am living for will be what fate had kept in store for me because,who knows?Thing do change for tommorrow lays undefined to everyone!
My very first ambition was to be a dutifull housewife and and loving mother which obliged me to playing a vital part in baby games.Keenly observing my mom as she went along carring her duties as a mother to us and wife to my dad really thrilled me.I was realy enthusiastic about my ambition back then since that was the only exposure that I had to the world given my immediate environment as a toddler.
Later when i got the exposure to books,i came to love how secretaries looked in pictures.Smart women,sitted behind a computer really caught my nerves given my taste for the best things.My ambition for becoming a dutifu wife and loving mother had to die little by little being subdued by the desire to sit behind a computer.Typing a large amount of work seemed fun to me not knowing that I could have harsh deadlines to meet.
My secretaral ambition lived with me for quite sometime till one day my mother asked me what i wanted to be when I grew up.I remember happily declaring to her what was really in my heart.However,that din't seem to be thrilling to her for she game me part of her thought about being a secretary.Infact,she dint like my idea and so opted to helping me decide on a better ambition for me.She suggested that I could look better being a doctor.I was in class three by then,with a fresh mind and changed ambition I lived up to studying inorde to become a doctor.
Throughout my primary school i lived my life as a practising doctor's would be.However coming to secondary school,my ambition had to change.I now wanted to become a journalist.Most of my friends were not for the idea urguing that i was bit reserved and shy hence could not make it.I had my own thought that.I believed in myself and could make it anyway
I have then since had too may of ambitions and i hope,when i grow up i really shall be a resourceful fellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment